1907-D $5 Liberty Gold Half Eagle MS-62 NGC
This coin is the perfect addition to your portfolio. Over 100 years old and having survived the test of time, these coins are a favorite of investors and collectors.
- Contains .24187 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation authenticates and protects the Mint State-62 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "LIBERTY" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast. Surrounding the eagle is "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" and the denomination “FIVE D.” to represent five dollars.
- Coins are designed by Christian Gobrecht and are minted from 1839-1907.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mint: Denver.
Protect your investment by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order today!
NGC, one of the top coin grading services, has certified the Mint State-62 condition of this coin, adding collectability to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this $5 Liberty Gold Half Eagle to your cart today!