This is a great way to buy Silver Half-Dollars more than 100 years old. These coins may exhibit considerable wear and are considered Average Circulated coins.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come in a protective plastic flip.
- Coins are considered to be in average circulated condition.
- Obverse: Designed by Charles Barber after a concept by Olin Warner, features a portrait of Christopher Columbus.
- Reverse: Designed by George T. Morgan after a concept by Olin Warner, displays the Santa Maria above two hemispheres.
Protect and display your Columbian Half by adding a protective plastic capsule to your order.
This coin will make an excellent addition to any collection. Add this 1892-1893 Columbian Expo Half Dollar to your cart today!
Columbian halves were the U.S. Mint's first commemorative coin, struck to raise funds for the 1893 World's Columbian Exposition and celebrate the 400th anniversary of Columbus' first voyage to the Americas.