A nice problem-free coin with honest wear. This average circulated one-year type coin would fit nicely into any set.
- Contains .07234 oz of pure Silver.
- Graded Very Fine-30 by PCGS
- Obverse: Shows a bust of King Kalakaua.
- Reverse: Features the central shield from the Hawaii Coat of Arms.
- Struck at the San Francisco Mint for the Kingdom of Hawaii.
Protect your holder from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This iconic piece of history will instantly add value to your investment portfolio or personal collection. Add this 1883 Hawaii Dime to your cart today!