Only 1 million 5 Guilders Gold coins were issued in 1912 and used as circulation money. A large amount of these coins have been melted over the years and this one year type is no longer often available.
- Contains .0973 oz actual Gold weight.
- Rare one year type only minted in 1912.
- Coins are in Average Circulated condition and will be delivered in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Features crowned portrait of Queen Wilhelmina.
- Reverse: Crowned Dutch coat of arms, date and denomination.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this rare Dutch Gold 5 Gulden coin of Queen Wilhelmina to your collection today!