These 10 Guilders from the Netherlands are a popular way to buy Gold as they contain more Gold than many other European coins. Coins in this listing were minted between 1875-1889 and show the likeness of King Willem III.
- Contains .1947 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coins are in Almost Uncirculated condition and come in a protective plastic flip.
- Much lower mintages than the Guilders minted under Wilhelmina's reign.
- Obverse: Depicts a right-facing portrait of King Willem III of the Netherlands.
- Reverse: Crowned Coat of Arms of the Dutch King.
- Minted at the Royal Dutch Mint in Utrecht.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add one of these tougher late-19th century 10 Guilders of King Willem III to your collection today!