This 1948-D is perfect for any collector looking to assemble a brilliant uncirculated set of Washington Quarters.
- Contains .1808 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips.
- Designed by John Flanagan.
- Obverse: Features the profile of George Washington.
- Reverse: Depicts a heraldic eagle holding a cluster of arrows and an olive branch below.
- Features Denver's "D" mint mark on the reverse below the eagle.
Protect and display your Washington Quarter by adding a protective plastic capsule to your order.
This Washington Quarter will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1948-D Brilliant Uncirculated Washington Quarter to your cart today!