Along with its Denver-minted counterpart, the 1932-S is one of the two keys in the circulated Washington quarter set. AU-58 represents a fantastic value for this issue, as prices more than double in even low Mint State grades.
- Contains .1808 oz Silver.
- PCGS certification guarantees the AU-58 grade of the coin and certifies its authenticity.
- Mintage of only 408,000 coins, the lowest of the series, and one of only two Washington quarter issues with mintage of less than a million.
- Designed by John Flanagan.
- Obverse: Features the profile of George Washington.
- Reverse: Depicts a heraldic eagle holding a cluster of arrows and an olive branch below.
Display your key-date quarter in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this PCGS certified 1932-S Washington Quarter to your cart today!