Only $29.99 per coin over spot!
These Dutch Gold coins of King William III (1875-1889) contain almost 1/5 oz of Gold and are gaining in popularity among investors!
- Contains .1947 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Depicts a left-facing bust of King William III of the Netherlands.
- Reverse: Crowned Royal arms of Holland with denomination.
- Minted at Dutch Royal Mint in Utrecht.
Protect and display your 10 Gulden Dutch coin in style by adding attractive gift boxes recommended for this coin.
Containing .1947 of an ounce of Gold and featuring a pleasing design, these Dutch 10 Gulden make a popular investment in world Gold coins. Add some of these historic 10 Gulden Gold coins to your cart today!