George T. Morgan's classic design of Liberty makes the Morgan Dollar the most popular Silver dollar in the world. This 1897-O Morgan Dollar gains further collectible appeal being graded an AU-58 by NGC, a top coin grading service.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the AU-58 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Features the New Orleans Mint's "O" mintmark.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this certified 1897-O Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today!