The 1878-CC has a mintage of 2,212,000 coins and only 2.7% of the mintage ended up in GSA holders. Many of the dollars from the GSA Hoard have been cracked out of their original holders, making this one in the original holder and certified by NGC special.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees and protects the Mint State-63 condition.
- A certificate of authenticity is not included.
- Obverse: Left facing profile of Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap adorned with wheat and cotton balls in her hair.
- Reverse: Bald eagle with outstretched wings clutching an olive branch and arrows in its talons.
- This issue features the mintmark “CC” for the Carson City Mint just above the denomination.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add this 1878-CC Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today!