The Gold Canadian Maple Leaf appeals to investors and collectors worldwide for its beauty and high purity. This fractional issue is a semi-key date with a low mintage of only 38,500 coins.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes in protective plastic.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect and display your Gold Maple Leaf in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Royal Canadian Mint is well-known for minting beautiful .9999 fine Gold coins. Add this 2008 1/10 oz Gold Maple Leaf coin to your cart today!
Gold Canadian Maple Leafs -- why buy Gold from APMEX?The Gold Canadian Maple Leaf is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. To buy Gold Maple Leafs for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Gold! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Canadian Mint|