|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Canadian Mint|
Only $39.99 per coin over spot!
The Gold Canadian Maple Leaf appeals to investors and collectors worldwide for its beauty and high purity. This fractional issue is a semi-key date with a low mintage of only 38,500 coins.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes in protective plastic.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect and display your Gold Maple Leaf in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Royal Canadian Mint is well-known for minting beautiful .9999 fine Gold coins. Add this 2008 1/10 oz Gold Maple Leaf coin to your cart today!