This 1947 Philadelphia Walking Liberty Half Dollar is graded MS-65 by NGC and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 4,094,000 coins.
- Designed by Adolph Weinman.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock ready to take flight.
Protect and display your Walking Liberty Half Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1947 Walking Liberty Half Dollar to your cart today!