1821 Capped Bust Half Dollar in Extremely Fine condition. This nice original coin exhibits some hints of toning on the peripheries on both the obverse and reverse.
- Contains .3868 oz of Silver.
- Comes in a protective plastic coin flip.
- Mintage of 1,305,797 coins.
- Designed by John Reich.
- Obverse: Features the profile of Lady Liberty.
- Reverse : Depicts an eagle with a shield on its chest holding an olive branch and a cluster of arrows.
Protect your Capped Bust Half Dollar in style by adding this clear plastic capsule to your order.
This coin will make an excellent addition to any collection. Add this 1821 Capped Bust Half Dollar to your cart today!