Johnson Matthey is a name known across the Precious Metals industry and is known for their high-quality refining. These 5 gram Silver bars are no longer being produced and most were melted.
- Contains 5 grams (0.1607 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- Approximate dimensions: 1-3/8" x 5/8".
- Obverse: Displays the JM Logo next to crossed hammers inside a rectangle at the top along with the weight, fineness and serial number.
- Reverse: Displays the diagonally repeating JM logo (about seven fully visible).
- Secondary market bars may have some natural toning or contact marks.
Handle your Silver bars with care by adding these white cotton gloves to your cart.
Since these JM Silver Bars are no longer being minted, they have become very popular with collectors. Add this 5 gram Silver Johnson Matthey Bar to your cart today!
U.S. Silver -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy U.S. Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||0.1607 troy oz|