The Standing Liberty round by Golden State Mint is based on the 25 cent coin struck by the United States Mint from 1916 to 1930. This is a great opportunity to own a classic American design in .999 fine Silver.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in tubes. Individual rounds come in protective plastic flips.
- The design of these rounds is based on the original coin issued by the U.S. Mint. These rounds carry no actual face value.
- Obverse: Liberty shown with "Liberty" on the top and "1916" on the bottom.
- Reverse: Eagle in flight along with weight and purity stated on top with "Golden State Mint" on the bottom.
Display your round in style by adding an attractive presentation box recommended for this round.
The iconic Standing Liberty design is nationally recognized, increasing the value of owning these rounds. Add this beautiful 1 oz Silver round to your cart today.
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Golden State Mint|