|Grade:||Proof - 69 DCAM|
|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||0.25 troy oz|
This 2004-W 1/4 oz Proof Platinum American Eagle has a low mintage of only 5,193 coins adding to its collectibility.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Certified as Proof-69 Deep Cameo by PCGS.
- Obverse: The strong face of the Statue of Liberty below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: Depicted on this coin is a sculpture named "America", displayed at the U.S. Customs House, New York City.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
- Mintage of only 5,193 coins.
Protect and display your graded Platinum Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The U.S. Platinum Eagle is one of the world's favorite Platinum bullion products. Add this beautiful 2004-W 1/4 oz Proof Platinum Eagle to your cart today!