These beautiful Gold one-dollar coins from Singapore were issued in 1983-1984 and feature a traditional Asian design: a swimming Koi carp with lotus flowers. This image symbolizes beauty that comes out of hard circumstances.
The reference is coming from the growth of the lotus flower, which grows out of muddy ponds. It further represents pain, struggle and growth.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Coins will be in Brilliant Uncirculated condition and delivered in a protective plastic flip.
- Limited mintage of 30,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts a swimming Koi carp with a lotus flower, surrounded by the denomination, purity and weight.
- Reverse: Features the Singapore coat of arms with the nation's name in its four official languages.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add these beautiful Singapore Gold coins to your collection today!
Dates of our choice determined by stock on hand.