The Statue of Liberty is the perfect subject for the U.S. Mint's only investment-grade Platinum coin. This fractional Platinum Eagle provides the same beauty and .9995 fine Platinum content as the full ounce coins at a lower price point.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: An American eagle with outstretched wings soaring in front of a sunrise with "United States of America" above. The weight, purity and $10 face value are also shown.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect your Platinum Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Platinum Eagles combine quality Platinum bullion appeal with a beautiful patriotic design. Add this 2008 1/10 oz Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!
Platinum -- why buy Platinum from APMEX?Platinum is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||0.1 troy oz|