The Statue of Liberty is the perfect subject for the U.S. Mint's only investment-grade Platinum coin. This fractional Platinum Eagle provides the same beauty and .9995 fine Platinum content as the full ounce coins at a lower price point.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Multiples of 50 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: An American eagle with outstretched wings soaring in front of a sunrise with "United States of America" above. The weight, purity and $10 face value are also shown.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect your Platinum Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Platinum Eagles combine quality Platinum bullion appeal with a beautiful patriotic design. Add this 2008 1/10 oz Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!