These are the first 1/2 oz gold coins in the U.S. Mint's history that the metal content is .9999 fine. Low mintages offer great collectability to this series.
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- Brilliant Uncirculated coin housed in the original mint box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 12,340 coins.
- Obverse: The bust of Dolley Madison.
- Reverse: Depicts Dolley Madison’s famous courage act, where she is forced to flee the white house but was able to save important documents and a Gilbert Stuart portrait of George Washington.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y.
These coins honor Presidential First Ladies who have added so much to our country. Add this 1/2 oz Gold First Spouse Coin to your cart today!
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||0.5 troy oz|