This coin features an above average strike for this date and mint! Add this superior example to your high grade set of Morgan Dollars now.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-64 condition.
- Obverse: Depicts Lady Liberty, modeled after Teresa de Francisci, wearing a radiating crown with the date below.
- Reverse: Features a Bald Eagle resting on an olive branch with the word “Peace” underneath.
- Coins from the San Francisco Mint carry an S mintmark on the Reverse side along the edge.
Protect your Peace Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
These problem-free common date coins are in Brilliant Uncirculated condition. Add these MS-64 graded Morgan Silver Dollars to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||S - San Francisco|
|Metal Content:||0.7734 troy oz|