|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - West Point|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
When the American Gold Buffalo burst on the scene in 2006, it immediately demanded a place among the world's elite bullion coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse showcases a rendition of James Earle Fraser's acclaimed "Buffalo Nickel" design of an American Indian in profile that was originally minted in 1913.
- Reverse depicts an American buffalo which is a visual representation of the bison named Black Diamond who, in the early 1900s, lived in the Central Park Zoo in New York City.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government with a mintage of 189,500 coins.
Protect your Gold Buffalo in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
The U.S. Gold Buffalo is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. Add this 1 oz Gold Buffalo coin to your cart today!