|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||10 troy oz|
This ninth release in the Australian Lunar Series I features the Year of the Monkey. The beloved design features a monkey climbing a branch, and the low mintage of just 265 coins adds collectibility to the .9999 fine Gold appeal.
- Contains 10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II along with the face value.
- Reverse: Features a monkey climbing a branch. The Chinese character for monkey appears above the monkey, the year behind the tail with the Gold weight and purity below.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Perth Mint.
It is believed that those born under the influence of the monkey (1908, 1920, 1932, 1944, 1956, 1968, 1980, 1992 and 2004) are likely to view life as a series of quick events. They are likely to act on something if it is exciting. Add this 10 oz Gold coin to your cart today!