One of the largest Gold coins ever minted for circulation, the Mexican 50 Pesos contains 1.2057 oz Gold, and bears a beautiful depiction of the Angel of Independence. This 1946-dated coin will be in AU condition or better.
- Contains 1.2057 oz of Gold.
- 37 mm diameter, just slightly smaller than a U.S. Silver dollar.
- Gold Pesos are packaged in protective plastic flips.
- Almost Uncirculated condition
- Obverse: Features the iconic Winged Victory "The Angel of Independence" design.
- Reverse: Mexico's national coat of arms featuring a golden eagle with a snake in its beak while perched on a cactus.
Protect your Mexico Gold pesos in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This Gold 50 Pesos coin is the largest bullion coin from Mexico, and it is a great way to add to your Gold holdings with a single purchase. Enhance your investment portfolio by adding this Mexican Gold 50 Pesos to your cart today!