|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.2354 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||British Royal Mint|
These beautiful Proof Gold Sovereigns of Queen Elizabeth II feature an iconic, timeless design will fit perfectly into any Gold coin collection at a lower price point typically than full ounce Gold coins.
Random Years - Date(s) will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
- All coins will be Proof.
- If not in original Capsule, the coins will be in protective flips.
- Contains .2354 oz actual Gold weight.
- Obverse: Depicts the bust of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: A rendition of St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon.
- Minted at the British Royal Mint.
It is easy to see why the Gold British Sovereign is one of the most popular Gold coins in the world. Add these historic Gold British Sovereign coins to your cart today!