These beautiful Proof Gold Sovereigns of Queen Elizabeth II each contain 0.2354 oz of Gold. Their iconic, timeless design will fit perfectly into any Gold coin collection at a lower price point than full ounce Gold coins.
- Contains .2354 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coin will generally be in a protective plastic flip. Some may be in capsules.
- Obverse: Depicts a right facing bust of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: A rendition of St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon, designed by Benedetto Pistrucci.
- Struck in Proof quality at the British Royal Mint in England.
Display your coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box recommended for this coin.
Containing .2354 of an ounce of Gold and featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why these Proof Gold British Sovereigns are one of the most popular Gold coins in the world. Add some of these historic Gold British Sovereigns to your cart today!
Dates will be of our choice and may or may not vary, limited to stock on hand.
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||0.2354 troy oz|