These Gold Sovereigns of George V are dated 1911-1925. They are in Almost Uncirculated condition with minimal wear.
- Contains .2354 oz actual Gold weight.
- Multiples of 40 are packaged in tubes. Lesser quantities will be in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Depicts the bust of King George V.
- Reverse: A rendition of St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon, designed by Benedetto Pistrucci.
- Minted at the British Royal Mint.
It is easy to see why the Gold British Sovereign is one of the most popular Gold coins in the world. Add these historic Gold British Sovereign coins to your cart today!
Random Years - Date(s) will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.