Gold British Half Sovereign coins are among the most popular Gold coins in the world for their classic designs. These scruffy coins provide this same imagery at a lower price point than their better quality counterparts.
- Contains .1177 oz actual Gold weight.
- Each coin will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of the reigning monarch at the time the coin was struck.
- Reverse: Most dates have a rendition of St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon, designed by Benedetto Pistrucci. Some from Queen Victoria's reign feature a crowned shield.
- Minted at the British Royal Mint and other Commonwealth mints.
Display your coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box recommended for this coin.
Featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold British Half Sovereign is one of the most popular Gold coins in the world. Add these historic Gold British half sovereign Gold coins to your cart today!
Random dates and monarchs will be of our choice and may or may not vary, determined by available inventory. Coins in this listing may be ex-jewelry, cleaned, or have some other type of damage.