Save $$$ with these cleaned or damaged British Half Sovereigns!
- Contains .1177 oz actual Gold weight.
- Each half sovereign will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of the reigning monarch at the time the coin was struck.
- Reverse: Most dates have a rendition of St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon, designed by Benedetto Pistrucci. Some from Queen Victoria's reign feature a crowned shield.
- Minted at the British Royal Mint and other Commonwealth Mints.
Display your coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box recommended for this coin.
Containing .1177 of an ounce of Gold and featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold British Half Sovereign is one of the most popular Gold coins in the world. Add these historic Gold British half sovereign Gold coins to your cart today!
Dates and monarchs will be of our choice and may or may not vary, determined by available inventory.The Gold content of this British 1/2 Sovereign coin is .1177 oz. Coins in this listing may be ex-jewelry, cleaned, or have some other type of damage.
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||0.1177 troy oz|