Nice Almost Uncirculated quality Sovereigns of King Edward VII. Enhance your investment portfolio with these Gold Sovereigns minted by the British Royal Mint.
- Contains .2354 oz actual Gold weight.
- All coins will be in Almost Uncirculated Condition.
- Multiples of 40 are packaged in tubes. Lesser quantities will be in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of King Edward VII, who reigned from 1901-1910.
- Reverse: Features a rendition of St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon, designed by Benedetto Pistrucci.
- Minted at the British Royal Mint.
Protect your gold sovereign value in style by adding attractive capsules recommended for this coin.
Containing .2354 of an ounce of Gold and featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold British Sovereign is one of the most popular Gold coins in the world. Add these historic Great Britain Gold Sovereign coins to your cart today!
Dates you receive will be randomly selected and are determined by stock on hand.