As low as $10.99 per coin!
Assorted 10 Mark Silver coins from the Federal Republic of Germany, more commonly known as West Germany. Each of these commemoratives contains 0.3115 of an ounce of Silver.
- Contains .3115 oz of Silver.
- Each coin will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Coins will grade at least Extra Fine to Almost Uncirculated although some may have toning.
- Obverse: Displays a stylized German eagle as the central design with motto and face value.
- Reverse: Features different events and people along with the date.
- Struck at various German mints.
Protect your Silver coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Containing .3115 oz of Silver and featuring a variety of designs issued from the early 1970s through 2001, these coins are great for any collector of world Silver coins. Add some of these German 10 Mark Commemorative coins to your cart today!
Dates and designs on these random year coins will be of our choice and are limited to available inventory.
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Grade:||Extra Fine or Better|
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.3115 troy oz|