As low as $11.69 per coin!
Assorted 10 Mark Silver coins from the Federal Republic of Germany, more commonly known as West Germany. Each of these comemmoratives contains 0.3115 of an ounce of Silver.
- Each coin contains .3115 of an ounce actual Silver weight.
- Each coin will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Displays a stylized German eagle is the central design with motto and value on the obverse.
- Reverse: Features different events and people are featured along with the date.
- Struck at various German Mints.
Containing .3115 oz of Silver and featuring a variety of designs, these coins are great for any collector of world Silver coins. Add some of these German 10 Mark Commemorative coins to your cart today!
These Ten Mark coins were issued from the early 1970's through 2001. These West German coins will grade at least Extra Fine to Almost Uncirculated although some coins may have toning. Dates and designs of our choice and limited to available inventory.
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Grade:||AU or Better|
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.3115 troy oz|