A tobacco dove appears on the reverse, as well as the year and face value of this small gold coin. Queen Elizabeth II appears on the obverse, along with the year of Bahamian independence, 1973.
- Contains .0805 oz actual Gold weight.
- Each of these Bahamas Gold coins will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of Queen Elizabeth II surrounded by the legend and the year the Bahamas achieved independence, 1973.
- Reverse: A Tobacco Dove with the denomination and the date the coin was struck designed by Arnold Machin.
- Minted at the British Royal Mint.
Display your coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box recommended for this coin.
Containing .0805 of an ounce of Gold and featuring a pleasing design, these 50 Dollar coins from the Bahamas are a favorite among World Gold coin collectors. Add one of these Bahamian Gold coins to your cart today!
Dates (1974-1977) and type (Proof or BU) will be of our choice determined by available inventory. Listed in Krause as KM#69.
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||0.0805 troy oz|