|Grade:||BU &/or Proof|
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.0805 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||British Royal Mint|
The tobacco dove is a small bird found across the Bahamas and is beautifully featured on these small Gold coins. These coins were minted to celebrate Bahamian independence in 1973.
- Contains .0805 oz actual Gold weight.
- Each coin will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of Queen Elizabeth II surrounded by the legend and 1973 for Bahamian independence.
- Reverse: A tobacco dove, designed by Arnold Machin, with the denomination and date.
- Minted at the British Royal Mint.
Display your coin in style by adding a plastic capsule recommended for this coin.
The simple design has made these small Gold coins popular amongst Gold coin collectors. Add these Bahamian Gold coins to your cart today!
Listed in Krause as KM#69.
Dates (1974-1977) and type (Proof or BU) will be of our choice determined by available inventory.