Considered beloved treasures for their intricate design and history, Russian Ballerinas are some of the most popular Palladium coins in the world. Add variety to your portfolio with Palladium.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .999 fine Palladium.
- Individual coins are presented in protective plastic flips.
- Mintage of only 9,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features a ballerina en pointe.
- Reverse: Displays the Russian coat of arms with the notable double-headed eagle.
- Legal tender coin of the Russian Federation is issued by the Bank of Russia and minted by the St. Petersburg Mint.
Handle your Ballerina coin with care by adding these white cotton gloves to your order.
Palladium Ballerinas were produced to honor the Bolshoi Ballet, first brought to Russia from France in the early 1700s and is now an internationally renowned classical ballet company, based at the Bolshoi. Add this 1991 1/4 oz Palladium Ballerina coin to your holdings today!