|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.2354 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||British Royal Mint|
Beautiful British Victoria Sovereigns showing the veiled head design minted from 1893-1901. Add these classics to your investment portfolio!
- Contains .2354 oz actual Gold weight.
- Multiples of 40 are packaged in tubes. Individual coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Coins are in Almost Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: Likeness of Queen Victoria surrounded by the legend in Latin.
- Reverse: A rendition of St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon, designed by Benedetto Pistrucci.
- Minted at the British Royal Mint.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding attractive capsules recommended for this coin.
Featuring historic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold British Sovereigns bearing the likeness of Victoria are one of the most popular Gold coins in the world. Add some of these historic Gold British Sovereign coins to your cart today!
Dates of our choice and limited to available inventory.