This 1997 Platinum Eagle features a beautifully detailed image of the Statue of Liberty, which is the perfect subject for the U.S. Mint's only Proof Platinum coin.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Encapsulation by PCGS guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: Displays an American eagle with outstretched wings soaring in front of a sunrise with "United States of America" above. The weight, purity and $25 face value are also shown.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your 1/10 oz Proof Platinum American Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Proof Platinum Eagles combine quality Platinum bullion appeal with a beautiful patriotic design. Add this 1997 1/10 oz Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Grade:||Proof - 70 UCAM|
|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||0.1 troy oz|