This 90% Silver 1849 New Orleans Seated Liberty Dime is in Fine condition. A very low mintage of only 300,000 coins adds further collectible appeal.
- Approximately .0773 oz of 90% Silver.
- Come in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Liberty is seated on a rock with her hand resting on the shield of the United States. In her left hand is a pole with a Phrygian cap resting atop the pole.
- Reverse: “One Dime” inscribed above the New Orleans Mint's "O" mintmark surrounded by a laurel wreath.
- This dime was designed by Christian Gobrecht, third Chief Engraver of the U.S. Mint.
These beautiful coins were minted during what is known as "The Renaissance of American Coinage." Add this 1849-O Liberty Seated Dime to your cart today!
90% Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?APMEX makes it easy to buy 90% Silver by offering competitive Silver prices on all Silver products. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||New Orleans|
|Metal Content:||0.0773 troy oz|