You can now get the famed Morgan Silver Dollar design on an affordable 1/2 oz of .999 fine Silver. This is a replica of George T. Morgan's beloved design, minted on American coinage from 1878 to 1904, and again in 1921.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in tubes. Individual rounds come in protective plastic flips.
- The design of these rounds is based on the original coin issued by the U.S. Mint. These rounds carry no actual face value.
- Obverse: Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the motto "Liberty" inscribed in the headband.
- Reverse: Eagle with wings outstretched and the motto “In God We Trust" inscribed above with "Golden State MInt" on the bottom.
Protect your round in style by adding an attractive presentation box recommended for this round.
The iconic Morgan Dollar design is nationally recognized, thereby increasing the value of owning these rounds. Add this beautiful 1/2 oz Silver round to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Golden State Mint|
|Metal Content:||0.5 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Golden State Mint|