As low as $1.24 per round over spot!
You can now get the famed Morgan Silver Dollar design on an affordable 1/2 oz of .999 fine Silver. This is a replica of George T. Morgan's beloved design, minted on American coinage from 1878 to 1904, and again in 1921 (mintmark and designs may vary).
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in tubes. Individual rounds come in protective plastic flips.
- The design of these rounds is based on the original coin issued by the U.S. Mint. These rounds carry no actual face value.
- Obverse: Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the motto "Liberty" inscribed in the headband.
- Reverse: Eagle with wings outstretched, weight and purity.
Protect your round in style by adding an attractive presentation box recommended for this round.
The iconic Morgan Dollar design is nationally recognized, thereby increasing the value of owning these rounds. Add this beautiful 1/2 oz Silver round to your cart today!