Only $34.99 per coin over spot!
The Jamaican 100 Dollars Gold coin was issued in 1975 to commemorate Christopher Columbus, the explorer of Jamaica.
- Contains .2265 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coins are in Proof condition and delivered in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Features a portrait of Christopher Columbus.
- Reverse: Coat of arms, denomination, date and purity.
- Struck at the Franklin Mint.
Add this 1975 Jamaica Gold 100 Dollars coin commemorating Christopher Columbus, the explorer of Jamaica, to your collection today.
Protect your Proof coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.