|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Mexico City|
|Metal Content:||1.2057 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Mexico City Mint|
These large Mexican Gold coins, Pesos, are popular with collectors and are often referred to as a "centenario" in tribute to Mexico's year of independence from Spain: 1821. Mexican Gold 50 Pesos offer an efficient way to add to your Gold holdings.
- Contains 1.2057 oz. of Gold.
- Packaged in protective plastic flips. Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes.
- Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: Features the iconic Winged Victory "The Angel of Independence" design.
- Reverse: Displays Mexico's national coat of arms featuring a golden eagle perched on a cactus with a snake in its beak.
- Issued by Banco de México from 1921-1947.
Protect your Mexico Gold pesos in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This Gold 50 Pesos coin is the largest bullion coin from Mexico, and it is a great way to add to your Gold holdings with a single purchase. Enhance your investment portfolio by adding this Mexican Gold 50 Pesos coin to your cart today!