This coin is so nice that it should probably be in a holder with the next higher grade! It features great cartwheel luster and excellent surfaces for the assigned grade.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not carry a mintmark.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add this certified 1897 Morgan Dollar to your cart today!