|Metal Content:||0.9675 troy oz|
These beautiful coins were minted during what is defined as the "Renaissance of American Coinage." Near gem quality Pre-33 Gold is hard to find and makes a great addition to any Gold collection.
- Contains .9675 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation authenticates and protects the MS-61 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty striding in front of the sun's rays with a fiery torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle in flight with "United States of America" and "Twenty Dollars" above and "In God We Trust" below.
- Designed by Augustus Saint-Gaudens and minted from 1907-1933.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia, Denver or San Francisco.
Protect your investment by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order today!
NGC has guaranteed the Brilliant Uncirculated Mint State-61 condition of this coin, adding collectibility to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this $20 Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.