|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.5 troy oz|
With an iconic design and 1/2 oz of Gold, the American Gold Eagle combines the best aspects of collectibility and bullion investment appeal, which has made it America’s preferred Gold coin.
- Coins may be cleaned, nicked, scratched or otherwise circulated.
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol building holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left. Her hair is flowing back behind her in the wind signifying forward movement against a background of sun rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint in West Point, NY.
Add this slightly off quality coin to your cart today!