As low as $18.99 per coin over spot!
Struck to the same standards of French, Belgian, and Swiss 20 Francs, each of these Italian 20 Lire coins contains .1867 of an ounce of gold. Own physical gold at an affordable price! Dates and types of our choice and are limited to available inventory. Dates and Kings of our choice and limited to available inventory.
- Contains .1867 oz actual Gold weight.
- Multiples of 50 are packaged in plastic tubes. Lesser quantities will be in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: A bust of the King of Italy at the time the coin was struck with the date below.
- Reverse: Enwreathed crowned arms of Italy with the denomination.
- Minted at various Italian Mints from 1862-1884.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding protective capsules recommended for this coin.
Containing 0.1867 of an ounce of Gold and featuring an historic design, these Italian 20 Lire coins make a good investment in World Gold. Add some of these Gold 20 Lire coins to your cart today!
Dates will be of our choice, and limited to available inventory. Struck during the reign of Vittorio Emmanule II (1861-1878), or Umberto I (1878-1900), coins in this listing are usually in Extra Fine condition. However, a few lower grades may be in the mix as well! Dates and kings of our choice.
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||0.1867 troy oz|