Any quantity only $18.99 per coin over spot!
Struck to the same standards of French, Belgian and Swiss 20 Francs, each of these Italian 20 Lire coins contains .1867 oz of Gold. These Gold coins are a great way to add variety to any Gold coin collection.
- Contains .1867 oz actual Gold weight.
- Multiples of 50 are packaged in plastic tubes. Lesser quantities will be in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: A bust of the King of Italy at the time the coin was struck with the date below.
- Reverse: Enwreathed crowned arms of Italy with the denomination.
- Minted at various Italian mints from 1862-1884.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding protective capsules recommended for this coin.
Containing 0.1867 of an ounce of Gold and featuring an historic design, these Italian 20 Lire coins make a good addition to any world Gold collection. Add some of these Gold 20 Lire coins to your cart today!
Dates and monarchs will be of our choice, 1861-1900, and limited to available inventory. Coins are usually in Extra Fine condition, though lower grades may be in the mix.
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.1867 troy oz|