This Silver coin was issued for the quincentenary (500th anniversary) of Columbus’ discovery of the Americas. <Coin Highlights:
- Contains .7734 oz. of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Mint sculptor John Mercanti designed the obverse, which features a full-length figure of Columbus beside a globe, with his ships above.
- Reverse: Designed by Thomas D. Rogers Sr. showing a split image of the Santa Maria and the U.S. space shuttle Discovery.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Columbus Quincentenary $1 Silver Commem in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Celebrate the Columbus quincentenary by adding this coin to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||D - Denver|
|Metal Content:||0.7734 troy oz|