Issued for the 200th anniversary of George Washington's death. This issue has been graded a perfect Mint State-70 by PCGS.
- Contains .2419 oz of Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-70 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Features a portrait of George Washington based on a bust modeled in 1785 by Jean Antoine Houdon. Inscriptions include “Liberty”, “In God We Trust” and the date of issue “1999”.
- Reverse: Depicts a perched eagle with 13 stars above and inscriptions “United States of America”, “E Pluribus Unum” and the denomination “Five Dollars”.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your George Washington $5 Gold Commemorative in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this graded 1999-W Gold Commemorative George Washington coin to your cart today!