A perfect coin to add to any average circulated or better set. Although the mintage figures are three times higher than the No Cents variety, the With Cents variety is scarcer as not many were saved.
- Contains no precious metal content
- Comes in a protective plastic flip.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Depicts a representation of Liberty wearing a headdress.
- Reverse: Features a "V," the Roman numeral for "Five," encompassed by the Legend and "E Pluribus Unum."
Protect and display your coin by adding a plastic capsule from our selection to your order.
Add this 1883 Liberty V Nickel to your cart today!