|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
The inaugual year of Silver Philharmonics is the first ever Silver bullion coin denominated in Euros! Silver Philharmonics, with their .999 fine purity and beautiful design, feature instruments of the Vienna Philharmonic.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in tubes. Individual coins will be in protective plastic.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: The Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein, along with the year, weight and face value.
- Reverse: An array of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, french horn and bassoon.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.
Protect and display your Silver Philharmonic in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This stunning Silver bullion coin is loved around the world for its 1 oz metal content and classic, recognizable design. Add the 2008 Silver Austrian Philharmonic to your cart today!