This beautiful commemorative round is patterned after the 1876 $100 Gold Union coin, which was actually never released. Encapsulation by NGC further guarantees the authenticity of this Ultra High Relief round.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- NGC encapsulation authenticates and protects the condition of the round.
- Obverse: Features a Seated Lady Liberty, 13 stars, and the date of “1876”.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle with "United States of America" above and "One Hundred Dollars" below.
- Designed by George T. Morgan.
Protect your investment by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order.
NGC has guaranteed the Gem Proof condition of this round, adding collectibility to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this beautiful commemorative to your cart today!