Only $17.99 per coin!
Depicted on the obverse of these 5 Mark commemorative coins is World War I Field Marshal and postwar President of Germany, Paul von Hindenburg. These 5 Reichsmarks feature two reverse designs, which will be of our choosing determined by stock on hand.
- Contains .4016 oz actual Silver weight.
- Each coin will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: A forceful bust of Hindenburg surrounded by the legend.
- Reverse: 1935-1936; German eagle divides date and surrounded by legend and value.
- Reverse: 1936-1939; Stylized German eagle perched on an enwreathed Swastika with the value and date.
- Struck at various German Mints.
Protect your Silver coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Containing .4016 oz of Silver and featuring a historic design, these coins are popular among collectors of world Silver coins. Add some of these German 5 Mark coins to your cart today!
These coins will in Average Circulated condition with dates (1935-1939), styles, and mints of our choice, and are limited to available inventory.
These 5 mark commemorative coins are not seen outside of Europe very often, and pay tribute to a man revered in Germany to this day.
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||0.4016 troy oz|