Depicted on the obverse of these 5 Mark comemmorative coins is World War I Field Marshal and postwar President of Germany, Paul von Hindenburg.
- Contains .4016 oz actual Silver weight.
- Each coin will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: A forceful bust of Hindenburg surrounded by the legend.
- Reverse: 1935-1936: German eagle divides date and surrounded by legend and value. 1936-1939: Stylized German eagle perched on an enwreathed Swastika with the value and date.
- Struck at various German Mints.
Protect your Silver coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Containing .4016 oz of Silver and featuring an historic design, these coins are popular among collectors of world Silver coins. Add some of these German 5 Mark coins to your cart today!
These 5 mark comemmorative coins are not seen outside of Europe very often, and pay tribute to a man revered in Germany to this day. These coins will in Average Circulated condition. Dates (1935-1939), styles, and mints of our choice, and limited to available inventory.
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||0.4016 troy oz|