Depicted on the obverse of these 5 Mark commemorative coins is World War I Field Marshal and postwar President of Germany, Paul von Hindenburg. These 5 Reichsmarks feature two reverse designs, which will be of our choosing determined by stock on hand.
- Contains .4016 oz actual Silver weight.
- Each coin will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: A forceful bust of Hindenburg surrounded by the legend.
- Reverse: 1935-1936; German eagle divides date and surrounded by legend and value.
- Reverse: 1936-1939; Stylized German eagle perched on an enwreathed Swastika with the value and date.
- Struck at various German Mints.
Protect your Silver coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Containing .4016 oz of Silver and featuring a historic design, these coins are popular among collectors of world Silver coins. Add some of these German 5 Mark coins to your cart today!
These coins will in Average Circulated condition with dates (1935-1939), styles, and mints of our choice, and are limited to available inventory.
These 5 mark commemorative coins are not seen outside of Europe very often, and pay tribute to a man revered in Germany to this day.