The only small size $1 Legal Tender/U.S. Notes were the 1928 series, printed in the Spring of 1933.
- Only series of this type issued in this denomination.
- Each note comes housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Circulated notes from series 1928 in Good condition.
- Face: Features a portrait of President George Washington.
- Back: "Funny Back" design.
Protect your Small Size Currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
These United States Notes are a great part of history that can easily be added to any collection. Add these great conversation pieces to your cart today!
Woods/Woodin signatures—Friedberg #1500.
Last of this type to be produced in the One Dollar denomination, this paper money is from a bygone era when it had the backing of gold coins, not just the government's promise to pay. This $1 U.S. Note is commonly referred to as a Legal Tender Note and is an eye catcher with its red seal and serial numbers. As a one year type, these notes are hard to find, and in demand by collectors.