A seated liberty appears on the obverse of this large French colonial issue.
- Contains .7812 oz actual Silver weight.
- France's version of the Trade Dollar.
- Each coin will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: A classic rendition of a Seated Liberty holding a fasces, surrounded by "Republique Francais" and the date.
- Reverse: Legends related to the denomination and bullion content are arranged around a wreath.
- All coins were struck at the Paris Mint.
Protect your Silver coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Containing .7812 oz of Silver and featuring a beautiful design, these coins are great for any collector of world Silver coins. Add some of these French Indo-China Silver Piastres to your cart today!
Listed in Krause as KM#5a.1.
Dates (1897-1928) are of our choice and limited to available inventory. Most dates will be early 20th century - some examples may have been cleaned.
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.7812 troy oz|