A seated liberty appears on the obverse of this large French colonial issue. The Silver content of this coin is .7812 oz. This is France's version of the Trade Dollar. Coins in this listing will be in Extra Fine condition or better.
- Contains .7812 oz actual Silver weight.
- Each coin will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: A classic rendition of Seated Liberty appears on the obverse of these silver piastres, surrounded by "Republique Francais" and the date.
- Reverse: Legends related to denomination, bullion content, and is arranged around a wreath.
- All coins were struck at the Paris Mint.
Protect your Silver coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Containing .7812 oz of Silver and featuring a beautiful design, these coins are great for any collector of world Silver coins. Add some of these French Silver Piastres to your cart today!
Listed in Krause as KM#5a.1.
Dates (1897-1928) are of our choice and limited to available inventory. The coins in this listing are in Extra Fine or better condition. Most dates will be early 20th century - some examples may have been cleaned. KM#5a.1.
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Grade:||Extra Fine/Almost Uncirculated|
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.7812 troy oz|