|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.7812 troy oz|
A seated liberty appears on the obverse of this large French colonial issue.
- Contains .7812 oz actual Silver weight.
- France's version of the Trade Dollar.
- Each coin will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: A classic rendition of a Seated Liberty holding a fasces, surrounded by "Republique Francais" and the date.
- Reverse: Legends related to the denomination and bullion content are arranged around a wreath.
- All coins were struck at the Paris Mint.
Protect your Silver coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Containing .7812 oz of Silver and featuring a beautiful design, these coins are great for any collector of world Silver coins. Add some of these French Indo-China Silver Piastres to your cart today!
Listed in Krause as KM#5a.1.
Dates (1897-1928) are of our choice and limited to available inventory. Most dates will be early 20th century - some examples may have been cleaned.